Daniel is tax project manager on Justitia's focus area "Tax-law and Rule of Law". Daniel is an attorney and has previously been employed as a specialist consultant in the Ministry of Taxation, where he has been dealing with VAT, taxes and duties. Daniel is also an external lecturer at both SDU, KU and CBS, where he teaches in administrative law, constitutional law, tax law and VAT law respectively.
- 2013-2018: Legal officer and then appointed Special Consultant. Administration and Law Coordination, Office for VAT, Taxation, and Customs, Ministry of Taxation
- 2016-now: Consultant and Teacher, Proffesionshøjskolen Metropol
- 2013-now: External Lecturer, Legal Department, University of Southern Denmark
- 2007-now: External Lecturer, Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen
- 2009-2013: Legal Officer, Head of Department, Department of law and International, Ministry of Social Affairs and Integration
- 1999-2007: Master of Law, University of Copenhagen