The future of Free Speech is hosting a session at Tech Democracy 2021.
Whose standards? Attitudes to Free Speech and the Future of Content Moderation
12. November 2021
Customized version of report on attitudes on freedom of expression online vs real world and what it entails for content moderation at scale for NE cohort presented and discussed at a virtual roundtable for relevant northern european stakeholders including academics/decision makers/NGOs/activists”
- Anne Marie Engtoft Larsen, Denmark’s Tech Ambassador
- Christine Sørensen, Google
- Iverna McGowan, Center for Democracy and Technology (Director, Europe Office)
- Jacob Mchangama, Justitia
- Nikhil Pahwa, MediaNama
- Paddy Leerssen, University of Amsterdam/Stanford University
See the entire program and sign up for the event here.