- +452982 1840
Academidirector, Justitia Akademi
Morten E. G. Jørgensen is General Secretary of the Danish Youth Council (DUF) and has previously been a special advisor to the Ministry of Defense, employed as a deputy in the Ministry of Justice's Criminal Justice Office and as a prosecutor in the Copenhagen Vestegns Police. In addition, Morten has previously been a legal special attach in Brussels for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and has before that worked in the parliament. Morten is a graduate of cand.jur. from Aarhus University, and has taught at the University of Copenhagen in constitutional law.
- 2018 - : Academy director, Justitia.
- 2017 - General Secretary of the Danish Youth Council (DUF)
- 2015 - 2018: Teaching assistent, University of Copenhagen
- 2015 - 2016: Special advisor to the Ministry of Defense
- 2012 - Examiner, Århus University
- 2006 - 2012: Cand.jur., Århus Universitet
Mobil: +45 2982 1840
General inquiries please be addressed firstname.lastname@example.org